Playboyplus, Gloria, Alice, Vivianne and Demi in Unwrapping Fantasies

Tema en 'Farándula Hot' iniciado por buscobotineras, 30 Dic 2019.

1. buscobotineras

buscobotineras Usuario Habitual nvl.3 ★
    42/82

Me Gusta recibidos:
    International models, Alice, Demi, Vivienne, and Playboy Muse, Gloria Sol get together for a little holiday party with the photographer, David Merenyi. On location in their hometown of Kiev, Ukraine, these gorgeous women do a secret Santa exchange, and the results are stunning. All dressed in white sweaters and lingerie, they begin to unwrap each other sweetly in front of the brightly lit tree. “The shoot was amazing,” says Vivienne. “David and his team are the most professional, talented, and fun people I have ever worked with!” When it comes to posing nude, these skilled models see it as art and absolutely love it. “My passion is my job,” Vivienne smiles. “I love posing nude. I am taking part in creating art [within] a team — plus, my body is the object of beauty itself. It’s just great!” Want to see more Playboy Girlfriends pictorials? Make sure to check back every Saturday, right here on Playboy Plus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

A S3B4ST14N2 y criss10 les gusta esto.
  2. tavodeath

tavodeath Usuario Avanzado nvl. 4 ★ ★
    262/325

Me Gusta recibidos:
  3. desorden

desorden Usuario Habitual nvl.3 ★
    112/163

Me Gusta recibidos:
    La Navidad soñada ctm.

A darapa le gusta esto.
  4. S3B4ST14N2