¿Es posible convertir MS Outlook PST a Office365?

Tema en 'Hagalo Ud mismo' iniciado por xanderberry, 5 Abr 2019.

1. xanderberry

xanderberry Usuario Nuevo nvl. 1
    1/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
    There are several methods available in the market that help your file to convert PST to Office365. But the manual method is its long process. I want to convert all the files at some point, so I need to process any intelligent form. If you have any ideas, please suggest me.

2. grantjons

grantjons Usuario Nuevo nvl. 1
    1/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
    If you are searching the manual process then you can use the Network Upload Method which is provided by Microsoft. But if you are searching the third-party software for converting PST to Office 365, then I recommend you to use PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. In this application, you do not need any Command. For more details, you can visit: https://www.osttopstapp.com/pst-to-office-365.html

3. Jamesondonalds

Jamesondonalds Usuario Nuevo nvl. 1
    1/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Many methods are available in the market that helps your file to convert. You can also use the manual method but its process is very long. After a long process, you will be able to migrate the PST file to Office 365.if you want to convert all files at a one time that you need any smart way process. Then you can convert help this ToolsGround Outlook to Office 365 Migration tool.
    More Info:- https://www.toolsground.com/outlook-...365-migration/

4. joshmillion

joshmillion Usuario Nuevo nvl. 1
    1/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Use an efficient and quick way to get exported your PST files with the help of WholeClear PST to Office 365 Converter. The entire working of the tool seems to be simple. You can get easy conversion of all your emails, contacts, tasks, journals, notes, attachments, etc. from PST file to Office 365 account.