Foros para aprender ethical hacking..A

Tema en 'Manuales y Tutoriales' iniciado por janod21, 18 Jul 2016.

1. janod21

janod21 Usuario Habitual nvl.3 ★
    132/163

Me Gusta recibidos:
    [h=1]Con el permiso que me concedo ante los MODs ( hay que dar vida a la Zona)

otro CP CV

5 Best Forum websites To Learn Ethical Hacking[/h]

[FONT=&quot]Como veran esta en ingles pajenrris si quieren ser de verdad continuad en english ya que si avanzas pronto a una plataforma linux o unix seras un dios bilingue
    [​IMG][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][​IMG]
    Written by vicky este won se dio la paja de hacer el post yo solo copio
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]

1. Hackfourms — Hacking and Marketplace

The no. 1 hacker community with 225,405 members and 1,514,999 thread. Here you can also learn about computing, coding, Gaming, Graphics as well as hacking. In Marketplace, you can buy the code or sell your own code of apps, games, tools, software and anything related to this. I recommend you this website to learn Hacking because you’ll be able to find many real hackers there from all around the world.
    2. EvilZone — Hacking and Warez
    It is the second largest Hacking community and warez forum with 6,500 members and active 100,000 posts (old statistics), This forum is very active and help you in any coding, but you have to be careful with “noobs” because they can’t handle and misguide you. So always check reputation, and position of members.
    3. Hack-a-Day

This website for anyone who is looking for specific hacking categories like gadgets, cell phones, GPS devices, digital cameras. You’ll find all categories in the right column. Unlike other websites, hack-a-day is more likely based on hardware hacking.4. Hack in the Box

Hack in the box is all about security and ethical hacking. Tt provides classes and conference, you can subscribe HITB magazine or HITB news from their main website. HITB has 14669 members with active 13879 topics.
    5 – Hack this site
    Hack this site is the best website for free programmer training. Here you can learn how to hack by accepting the different challenges. Unlike other websites, Hack this site provide you different-different level of hacking challenges where you can also check your level, it is a kind of honeypot type of website.
    Read Also: How To Learn Hacking ?
    Hacking levels are like mission design by this site administrator, you need to carefully read and study all the articles on this site and you have to find out the vulnerabilities of a site and attempts to use your new found hacking skills to hack web page. These missions include basic Realistic application programming. I’m sure you’ll earn the title of a professional hacker if you’re able to figure out how to properly hack the most difficult missions on this site.
    [/FONT]

no edite para poder indagar mas en lo profundo del asunto.