Lloren libertontos jajjajajajja. Instituto Aynd Rand recibe subsidios estatales para sobrevivir

Tema en 'Política Nacional e Internacional' iniciado por Walter Nelson, 9 Jul 2020.

Estado del Tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas
  1. Walter Nelson

Walter Nelson Usuario Avanzado nvl. 4 ★ ★
    162/163

Me Gusta recibidos:
    In sign of the times, Ayn Rand Institute approved for PPP loan

The institute promoting the “laissez-faire capitalism” of writer Ayn Rand, who in the novels “Atlas Shrugged” and “The Fountainhead” introduced her philosophy of “objectivism” to millions of readers, was approved for a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan of up to $1 million, according to data released Monday by the Trump administration.

The Ayn Rand Institute: The Center for the Advancement of Objectivism in Santa Ana, California, sought to preserve 35 jobs with the PPP funding, according to the data.

The institute advocates the Russian-American writer’s philosophy and “applies its principles to many issues and events, including ones Rand herself never discussed,” according to its website. It “focuses on areas that have a long-term multiplying impact on the direction of our culture — notably, education and policy debates,” the website says.

The institute referred Reuters to a May 15 article, in which board member Harry Binswanger and senior fellow Onkar Ghate wrote that the organization would take any relief money offered from the CARES Act. "We will take it unapologetically, because the principle here is: justice," they wrote, adding that "the government has no wealth of its own…. It can only redistribute the wealth of others."

In Rand’s novels and works of nonfiction — which included “The Virtue of Selfishness” and “Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal” — she expressed her belief in “rational self-interest” and the goal of pursuing happiness as a person’s highest moral aim.

In a 1962 essay, Rand wrote of seventeenth century French businessmen: “They knew that government ‘help’ to business is just as disastrous as government persecution, and that the only way a government can be of service to national prosperity is by keeping its hands off.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN248026?__twitter_impression=true

2. JohnL12

JohnL12 Usuario Avanzado nvl. 4 ★ ★
    262/325

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Estamos en Chile, el idioma nativo en este país es el ESPAÑOL...

3. alvacort

alvacort Usuario Avanzado nvl. 4 ★ ★
    262/325

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Fondos concursables vs impuestos obligatorios.

Es una forma de recuperar lo que se les quita a la fuerza con los impuestos.

Bajo esta logica cualquier libertario no deberia llamar a carabineros o ir a un servicio de urgencia de un hospital publico.

Aunque para ti esto es hiprocresia pero que el partido comunista CHILENO sea el que tiene mas PROPIEDADES es valido.

4. Agnostos Theos

Agnostos Theos Usuario Avanzado nvl. 4 ★ ★
    262/325

Me Gusta recibidos:
    JAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

A Stban2 le gusta esto.
  5. e_dayller

e_dayller Usuario Casual nvl. 2
    62/82

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Lo subiste en inglés y parece que le pega poco al inglish, dice claramente préstamo, no es aporte estatal, van a tener que devolver ese capital de trabajo. Me cague de la risa, pero de ver el titulo con el contenido del artículo. Debiese titular, instituto libertario pide préstamo al estado. Por lo demás, poco me importa, a estas alturas las empresas están haciendo cualquier cosa por mantenerse funcionando.

6. Hatuey

Hatuey Usuario Avanzado nvl. 4 ★ ★
    262/325

Me Gusta recibidos:
    es como KKAISER que estudio toda su vida gratis??.

A Stban2 le gusta esto.
  7. manases

manases Usuario Habitual nvl.3 ★
    162/163

Me Gusta recibidos:
    De un universo de instituciones financieras y de formas de financiamiento, recurren a un préstamo de papi estado.

A Agnostos Theos le gusta esto.
Estado del Tema:
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas