[XII Región] - Presentarse Acá!

Tema en 'Bienvenido' iniciado por australboy, 16 Sep 2009.

1. Frank_

Frank_ Usuario Habitual nvl.3 ★
    6/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Saludos de Punta Arenas reportandome !

2. Muto

Muto Usuario Casual nvl. 2
    37/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Saludos desde punta arenas

3. totaldesaster

totaldesaster Usuario Nuevo nvl. 1
    1/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Aguabte porvenir tierra del fuego!!!

4. Walter Kovacs

Walter Kovacs Usuario Habitual nvl.3 ★
    187/244

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Bienvenidos todos.

Y a los amantes del Progressive Metal les invito a participar de este grupo: Progressive Metal

5. macpator

macpator Usuario Nuevo nvl. 1
    1/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
    hola...otro mas

6. yigo_kripton

yigo_kripton Usuario Nuevo nvl. 1
    1/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
    ?wenass cauross a todos me incribi hace poco cuidence a todos nos vemos y el que me conosca estamos al habla y lo que no me agregan igual

7. +Stiran~

+Stiran~ Usuario Habitual nvl.3 ★
    187/244

Me Gusta recibidos:
    que ta botaó la zona magallanica, saludos a los coterraneos

8. Ricardo Quaresma

Ricardo Quaresma Usuario Nuevo nvl. 1
    17/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
  9. cayitofish

cayitofish Usuario Nuevo nvl. 1
    1/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hola cybernautas soy nuevo aqui y espero tenga un buena estadia en este portal......saludos a todos

10. Skinhead25

Skinhead25 Usuario Nuevo nvl. 1
    17/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Saludos de Pta arenas igual :D

11. yufoqfoad

yufoqfoad Usuario Nuevo nvl. 1
    1/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Japan's largest electronics company Panasonic on Sunday announced that it has completed the acquisition of Sanyo Electric and incorporated it as a wholly owned subsidiary. Armed with the acquisition, the company aims to become not only the world's top electronics maker by 2018, its 100th anniversary, but also the most innovative company in the world,abercrombie france.Panasonic has chosen as its new growth engines secondary batteries and solar panels, which are also the business targets of Samsung and LG,hollister, auguring stiff competition in the fields,air jordan pas cher. Japanese electronics companies are rolling up their sleeves to beat their Korean rivals,mulberry. Since 2000, they have lagged behind in semiconductors, LCD panels, TVs and mobile phones. Now they are struggling to survive this crisis through mergers and acquisitions and bold alliances with domestic or foreign rivals,casque beats.In the LCD sector, Japanese manufacturers are joining forces with Taiwanese companies to take on Korean rivals. Sharp has recently formed an alliance with Taiwan's Chimei Innolux. Sharp will provide its energy-saving technology for LCDs used in TVs to Chimei, which will offer its mid-sized panels to the Japanese company at a low price,mulberry outlet. Hitachi and Taiwan's Hon Hai Precision Industries also announced an LCD production alliance late last year,hollister uk.Similar alliances are taking place in the semiconductor industry, which is led by Samsung Electronics and Hynix. Japanese chipmaker Elpida,hollister, ranked third in the world,abercrombie and fitch, recently acquired the DRAM production plant of Taiwan's Powerchip, ranked sixth. Toshiba joined hands with the U,abercrombie.S' SanDisk and set up a flash memory plant in Japan. Toshiba also announced last month that it would produce memory chips using 19-nanometer technology at the plant starting in July at the earliest,abercrombie. That has alarmed Samsung Electronics, whose chips are presently made using 20-nanometer technology.Panasonic chairman Fumio Ohtsubo (center) links hands with Sanyo chairman Seiichiro Sano (left) and Panasonic Electric Works chairman Shusaku Nagae after announcing a plan to acquire Sanyo in July last year,casque dr dre. /Bloomberg Related articles: Today's Photo April 29, 2011 consolidate and improve the comprehensive grain production capacity&quot Like all aspiring singers, they had to go through numerous hardships and frustrations to get where they are now. Dreaming of becoming stars like BoA or SES -- now disbanded -- they refused to give up and devoted themselves to their craft.

12. Gonzalo.C

Gonzalo.C Usuario Nuevo nvl. 1
    6/41

Me Gusta recibidos:
    HOlasto
    de Punta Arenas City, newby aca en el foro
    Saludos :)